Monday 27 April 2015

Honours Showcase and Buisness cards

So, were comming to a close with this year and in that time Ive been thinking about the future and the connections I make are very important for securing a job in the industry. So last feburary, I designed some business cards in preparation for the Animex trip last Feburary.


Business Card Design 

I typed into google image serach "Buisnes card Ideas" And Alot of awesome designs came up, Even ones that were made of aluminium.

One however got my attention, on one that was like this one, I loved the format So I decided to go along with that.

Designing the cards were hard because its something that people are going o remember you by. I started off by thinking what aesthetic elements appeal to me,I've always loved earthy colours so Ive gone with a yellowred pallet to the design. Then I thought to show that I'm very character driven with my animations and illustrations I decided to show alot of my character designs.

I thought that this was fine for my first business card design. Its got my contact details and everything else that is needed on a business card.  Heres the final result:





Showcase Material

For the show case we're only allowed so much space to put up our work and designs. So I'm Going to have to economize and be very frugal on what should be put up to give an overview. I felt that showing a few concept pieces and the construction sheets would be good enough.

I plan on printing more images at the copy shop but I've got to make sure that the resolution of the images are good and there is absolutely no pixelation.

.
We can also put alot more images on the interface that we're using to showcase our images and videos. I'm sharing a single computer with another student so we will have to make arrangements to get the content on the computer and create a shared folder. The interface itself is very easy to use and pretty much explains itself to use.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's projects at the showcase, I'm sure ill get a sense of how much effort and work we've put into all our projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment